Wednesday, July 26, 2006

One Skein Secret Pal

And the OSSP goes on!
So far I have received one skein from my secret pal.
She's emailed me to let me know the 2nd is packed and should be coming my way soon.

I have sent the June package to my secret pal
The July package was sent, and I have just completed her August Package.

I am not usually that organized of a person, I just needed a new project to do - now that's done, sigh.

Then I went on to the bracelet shown on the current Knitty.com. I made the Lily of the Valley but my gauge must have been all off because:
1. I probably could have quit at a total of 3 pattern repeats.
2. I ran out of yarn. If I had quit at 3 repeats I would have had enough yarn.
3. I didn't have enough yarn for the last two rows so I kitchenered the bracelet together - and it still is a little big.

No comments: